Now accepting: Humana; Tricare; United Health Care (Optum); Medicaid Traditional, Driscoll Medicaid; and Superior Medicaid (Cenpatico). We do NOT accept any forms of medicaid through major insurances (Humana, United, BCBS, etc.) We currently cannot accept any form of medicare, however prorated rates are offered for those with medicare. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan and vary client to client. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health/behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is a referral required from my primary care physician?
- Is authorization (from the insurance) required before sessions can be covered?
For out of network fees and other fees for specific insurances we are currently not accepting or for associate fees, please feel free to call our office at 361-334-1437.
Cash and all major credit cards are accepted forms of payment. However, some Flex cards are not accepted through our credit card machine. If you plan to use a Flex card for payment, please be sure to have a backup option to pay with as well.
Checks are NOT accepted. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Any outstanding balances must be paid prior to the next appointment and we are happy to assist you with payment plans if the amount is too much to pay at one time.
A $50 office fee will be charged for failure to keep and cancel or reschedule an appointment within 24 hours in advance.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact us for further information.