Every single day is precious and unique; therefore, spend each day moving life forward in a personally meaningful way. Choose your commitments with care, grace, love and purpose so that then you can truly know the joy of giving yourself fully to them.
As of September 2018, we are currently offering a Grief and Loss Support Group. Sessions will be held every Monday evening from 5:30-6:30 for 12 weeks. Cost is $50 per person and includes a book and journal for the participating client. Insurance is not required for this group. Please call if you are interested in attending.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Gottman Marriage Therapy
Trauma and PTSD
Other Issues covered:
• Academic Underachievement • ADHD • Anxiety or Fears
• Anger Management • Behavioral Issues • Borderline Personality
• Career Counseling • Child or Adolescent • Coping Skills
• Depression • Divorce • Domestic Violence/Abuse
• Emotional Disturbance • Family Conflicts • Learning Disabilities
• Loss or Grief • Mood Disorders • Relationships
• Self Esteem • Sexual Abuse • Sexual Addiction
• Sleep or Insomnia • Suicidal Ideation • Spirituality